Join my online videography course! Want to learn how to make high quality videos and maybe even get paid for them? My name is Lauren Riboldi (or @ockeydockey on Instagram) and just last year I was cleaning vacation rentals thinking of how cool it'd be if I could do something I love and get paid for it. I starting investing in my self, learning all I could about video, and putting myself out there and now I'm working for myself full-time. Truthfully, I've always loved making fun videos but never felt I was really good enough. It's been a long journey but I've learned a lot about making videos and would love to help you quickly learn all the tricks and tips I spent years figuring out. If there is something you don't know or need help with I want to help you through it and even make a tutorial video so you can go back and look at it later. Don't go through this journey alone and join The Creative Club today!
In The Creative Club you get...
- Access to online videos, helpful PDFs and new material I make every month upon your requests
- Access to the private Facebook group where you can get questions answered and share your work
- Mentorship by me and a personal Facetime call where we can get to know each other better and I can answer any questions
- What if I'm having trouble registering?
- Just email us at RiboldiVentures@gmail.com and we'll help you out!
- What if I want to cancel?
- No problem! Just email us at RiboldiVentures@gmail.com and let us know that you need to cancel:)
- What if I feel like I didn't get anything from The Creative Club and want my money back?
- No problem! Just let us know how you feel within the first 30 days and we'll reimburse you!
- What will I be learning?
- We have easy step by step instruction videos on videography. Depending on what people want to know, we will make additional videos. Short answer: videography stuff. Long answer: anything and everything The Creative Club wants to learn about videography stuff.
- What if I am using different equipment than you?
- The concepts are usually the same but we want this to be a place where like minded people can come together and help each other. If we don't know how to do something on your equipment then we will ask others and work together to figure things out.
- What equipment/programs do we use?
- Most of our video projects will be shot on the Canon 5D mark IV and edited on Final Cut Pro. But we have experience with other programs and equipment as well.
- What if I'm a super beginner?
- Perfect! We want to know what you need help with and get you up to speed.
- What if I'm super advanced?
- Awesome! Hopefully we can learn from each other and build a support network to help us progress.
I love nature, surfing, traveling, spending time with people I love, and making cute videos. I'm kinda really clumsy.. embarrassing moments include- broke my leg while rollerblading, accidentally fell into a bee's nest and got 20+ stings haha, luckily I manage to fall on my bum more than my face. Some guilty pleasures are tswift, sour gummy worms, and driving with my feet out the window. My numba 1 dream in life is honestly just to be a mama and raise our lil kiddos by the sea 🌊✨imma strong believer ya gotta follow your heart 💗 Last year I was cleaning vacation rentals and subbing at the elementary school thinking of how cool it'd be if I could do something I love and get paid for it. I starting investing in my self, learning all I could about video, and putting myself out there and although I'm still in the learning process, I'm excited to be able to work for myself full-time now 🙃Truthfully, I've always loved making fun videos but never felt I was really good enough. I hope I can help others build the confidence to go for their dreams. 🤗💗