Join my online videography course! Want to learn how to make high quality videos and maybe even get paid for them? My name is Lauren Riboldi (or @ockeydockey on Instagram) and just a couple years ago I was cleaning vacation rentals thinking of how cool it'd be if I could do something I love and get paid for it. I starting investing in my self, learning all I could about video, and putting myself out there and now I'm working for myself full-time. Truthfully, I've always loved making fun videos but never felt I was really good enough. It's been a long journey but I've learned a lot about making videos and would love to help you quickly learn all the tricks and tips I spent years figuring out. Don't go through this journey alone and join The Creative Club today!
In The Creative Club you get...
- Access to online videos and helpful PDFs
- Access to the private Facebook group where you can get questions answered and share your work
- What if I'm having trouble registering?
- Just email us at RiboldiVentures@gmail.com and we'll help you out!
- What if I want to cancel?
- No problem! Just email us at RiboldiVentures@gmail.com and let us know that you need to cancel:)
- What if I feel like I didn't get anything from The Creative Club and want my money back?
- No problem! Just let us know how you feel within the first 30 days and we'll reimburse you!
- What will I be learning?
- We have easy step by step instruction videos on videography. Depending on what people want to know, we will make additional videos. Short answer: videography stuff. Long answer: anything and everything The Creative Club wants to learn about videography stuff.
- What if I am using different equipment than you?
- The concepts are usually the same but we want this to be a place where like minded people can come together and help each other. If we don't know how to do something on your equipment then we will ask others and work together to figure things out.
- What equipment/programs do we use?
- Most of our video projects will be shot on the Canon 5D mark IV and edited on Final Cut Pro. But we have experience with other programs and equipment as well.
- What if I'm a super beginner?
- Perfect! We want to know what you need help with and get you up to speed.
- What if I'm super advanced?
- Awesome! Hopefully we can learn from each other and build a support network to help us progress.
Hi, I’m Lars! I love nature, surfing, traveling, spending time with people I love, and of course, making cute videos. I might be one of the clumsiest people you’ll ever meet but, thanks to my clumsiness, I have some awesome stories to tell! Some of which include, breaking my leg while rollerblading and accidentally falling into a bee's nest and getting more than 20 stings! Luckily I manage to fall on my bum more than my face 😋. Some of my guilty pleasures include Taylor Swift, sour gummy worms, and driving with my feet out of the window. My number one dream in life is to be a mama and raise my lil’ kiddos by the sea. I’m a very strong believer in following your heart. 💗 Last year, I was cleaning vacation rentals and substitute teaching at the local elementary school. I would constantly catch myself daydreaming about how cool it would be if I could do something I love and get paid for it at the same time. With that in mind, I starting investing in myself, learning all I could about video, and putting myself out there. Although I'm still in the learning process, I'm excited to now be able to work for myself full-time. 🙃 Truthfully, I've always loved making videos but I’ve never felt that I was really good enough to share what I was passionate about. I still get nervous to put myself out there sometimes but so much good has come from it! I’m making a living and I’m happy while doing it. I hope that my journey can help you build the confidence to start chasing your dreams as well! I’m stoked you are here!